Do you like the way I hedged my bets by calling it Lockdown 3.1? At the speed they keep changing their minds I thought this was the safest option! And what about the new, funky picture of the virus - didn’t expect that did you?
So here we are again - sometimes I wonder if it's worth my while updating the Official Restrictions page. But I have, and the key rules are there but here they are for those of you for whom that is a step too far:
The new rules
- Stay at home - only leave for work, essential shopping, exercise or medical appointments.
- Support bubbles are still allowed and are treated as if a single household.
- No household mixing is allowed indoors or outdoors.
- Exercise is allowed once a day in your local area,
- with members of your household or
- one person may exercise with one person from another household.
- Schools to be closed except for vulnerable children and those of support workers.
- All non-essential shops, leisure & entertainment venues must be closed.
- hairdressers, nail bars and beauty salons must close.
- All pubs, cafes and restaurants must close but can continue to do takeaway and delivery.
- Businesses that can remain open include:
- supermarkets, food shops, pharmacies
- garden centres and builders' merchants & suppliers
- petrol stations and car & bike repair services
- banks & post offices
- Doctor, dentists and vets
- car parks, public toilets and playgrounds
Hereford, Herefordshire, HR3 5RW